in the south
- we only refer to people as y’all. that group of people over there? y’all. our mamas? y’all. you? y’all.
- everyone chews tobacco
- we have wells where we can draw up sweet tea from the ground
- nobody pursues education past the age of 12
- we all know how to run a farm
- we cry about the civil war at least once a day, twice on sundays
- only country music plays. ever
When I was a kid, this white girl with green eyes said my eyes were ugly ‘cause they were the color of shit. I told her that her eyes were ugly cause they were the color of sick people’s boogers. She was so shocked that I wasn’t jealous of her eyes that she started to cry and told on me that I was making fun of her.
And there you have reverse racism in a nutshell
White kids arguing with their parents
this little kid is the best
Your Monday Morning Brain Teaser: Unscramble the Corgi.
are you fuckin kidding me
nothing will fuck you up as much as the realization that there’s no real reason the alphabet needs to be in order